- 2. Beachhead Market
- 09EH: Safety Briefing / Describe Your Idea in 1 Sentence / Startup Formation (cont’d)
- 10EH: Guest Lecture (XM2)
- 11EH: Idea Generation
Important Notes to All Students
For those who have registered a team of 6 students:
- Please double check this Table and make sure all information is correct, including
- Names of all 6 members and only 6 students are allowed in a team
- Name of your demonstrator
- Your Group# and Team#
- If any information is wrong,
- Just inform your demonstrator about how to correct it
For those who haven’t registered a team of 6 students:
- You need to proceed to EH2 after the Safety Briefing to assemble your team of 6 and finish the team registration.
- All teams need to formulate an idea for their startup team by the end of the class, and those failed to team-up will be assigned into teams.
Regarding submitting assignment “Startup Proposal (5%)”
- The submission deadline is at 1200 on August 07 at this link.
- Any late submission will be considered as no marking of this section for all members of the team.
This is a tentative schedule for ENG 5002/6002 in 17S2 that is subject to change.
- Each class is divided into 3 segments with the combination of [starting hour: 09/10/11] and [lecture venue: EH/LT]. EH is the Examination Hall 3+4, and LT is the Lecture Theatre S4.