- Review the Textbook
- 09EH: Post Presentation (53 => 10)
- 10EH: Guest Lecture (Disruptive Business Network)
- 11EH: Peer Poster Marking
This is a tentative schedule for ENG 5002/6002 in 17S2 that is subject to change.
- Each class is divided into 3 segments with the combination of [starting hour: 09/10/11] and [lecture venue: EH/LT]. EH is the Examination Hall 3+4, and LT is the Lecture Theatre S4.
Posters from All Teams
- Adam1 | Adam2 | Adam3 | Adam4 | Adam5 |
Adam6| Adam7 | Adam8
- Beth1 | Beth2 | Beth3 | Beth4 | Beth5 | Beth6 | Beth7 | Beth8
- Cary1 | Cary2 | Cary3 | Cary4 | Cary5 | Cary6 | Cary7 | Cary8
- Dave1 | Dave2 | Dave3 | Dave4 | Dave5 | Dave6 | Dave7 |
- Eden1 | Eden2 | Eden3 | Eden4 | Eden5 | Eden6 | Eden7 | Eden8
- Faye1 | Faye2 | Faye3 | Faye4 | Faye5 | Faye6 | Faye7 | Faye8
- Gary1 | Gary2 | Gary3 | Gary4 | Gary5 | Gary6 |
Please rank 10 posters from the above that you think with the best business potential by filling the followin form.
- You are only allowed to make one submission using your Monash email account, but you can edit it before the deadline, just check your email reciept to edit if necessary.
- You cannot vote for your own team
- You must vote for 10 teams in total
- Your vote is ranked from 1 to 10
- Only the first 8 out of the 10 will present in-class in Week 12
- Another 2 from all teams will be selected by the lecturers, demonstrators, and guests
Please submit the following form to cast your vote.