- 13. Map the Process to Acquire a Paying Customer
- 20. Identify Key Assumptions
- 21. Test Key Assumptions
- 09EH: In-class Presentation by Group Dave
- 10EH: Guest Lecture (MiniFab, Erol Harvey)
- 11EH: Startup Review (CS)
This is a tentative schedule for ENG 5002/6002 in 17S2 that is subject to change.
- Each class is divided into 3 segments with the combination of [starting hour: 09/10/11] and [lecture venue: EH/LT]. EH is the Examination Hall 3+4, and LT is the Lecture Theatre S4.
Weekly Presentation and Cross-evaluation
Each student will submit this form each time when assessing another team in your presentation group.
- This means each student is expected to submit the following form 7 times for the other 7 teams in your Group.